You take great pictures !!! I especially like the one of those 2 handsome men!! I might need a copy of that one and the one of Mother by herself is good too. Heck, I may just want a copy of all of them....please...purtty please ?!? It was great getting to see all of y'all....we need to have a reunion every year! Maybe at your house next year!! wooohoo :) xoxo Joy
6 comments:
Awesome pics, girlie! :)
Love the pictures!
Love the pictures! and I love you!
You take great pictures !!! I especially like the one of those 2 handsome men!! I might need a copy of that one and the one of Mother by herself is good too. Heck, I may just want a copy of all of them....please...purtty please ?!?
It was great getting to see all of y'all....we need to have a reunion every year! Maybe at your house next year!! wooohoo :)
xoxo Joy
I surely do believe that I am looking at some fantastic aging genes. Temple's grandparents look fantastic!
Great pictures!! Beautiful family.
Post a Comment