Yes, I realize, once again, that I am late posting. There are so many posts clogging up the backdate on this blog it's pitiful. But maybe, one day, it will all arrive on the blog, not necessarily in the proper time line, but still they shall be documented on House of Bowling!
So, back at Easter, my crafty sister came in with a sweet weekend project for all the cousins. Making Fondant Cakes.
Of course, there was a small competition because in our family you can't boil an egg without claiming a winner. The two youngest cousins, Baby Girl included, decorated the following cake, which had yellow cake inside of it with a YUMMY butterfinger filling.
Of course, there was a small competition because in our family you can't boil an egg without claiming a winner. The two youngest cousins, Baby Girl included, decorated the following cake, which had yellow cake inside of it with a YUMMY butterfinger filling.
And then, two of the middle aged cousins, The Middle Child included, decorated this strawberry cake with fresh picked strawberries and cool whip filling.
The Middle Child showed his inner pastry skills by molding this incredible rose.
Pretty good, eh? Especially for his first time.
I know, I know. Can you believe it? They did a fantastic job. Apparently t.v. isn't all bad, it seems that watching Food Network is like osmosis. Who knew?
Great job Cousins! You ROCK and so did your cakes!!!!
1 comment:
What talented cousins! Looks quite yummy!!
Post a Comment