Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Who knows where this achievement in life will take them? great places, I'm sure.




Yep, the dynamic duo of Middle Boy and his friend Big E, won the piggyback race again this year during their field day competitions. 

As I mentioned their grand acheivement to a fellow friend and teacher at their school, wise in her years, as she was congratulating them she said, "well, look at them, I don't think it was really that hard for those two"....and who am I to say differently, my child just holds on as tight as he can for the 8 second ride of his life.  But Big E stepped right in and said, "yes mam, but that was a total of 300 lbs. I just brought across the finish line."

Middle Boy is kind of heavy.  

Complete Dominance from Kindergarten through 6th grade. 

Undefeated.

Big E said he thinks we should get them shirts to honor the occasion. Maybe he's right. It's not every day someone makes history. :)

4 comments:

6th grade Math said...

From Jocelyn
I am so glad we did not have a repeat of last year. I miss those boys. Congratulations Big E and Walt!!!

Lana said...

I do think shirt are in order! A MOST EXCELLENT idea Big E!!

Unknown said...

This cracks me up. I met Ethan almost 6 years ago...and I cannot believe how big he has gotten! At the time, I am pretty sure Ethan had a deeper voice than my 54 year Father...Big E is quite suiting.

Joy said...

Love it. Will be great pictures for the annual when they are seniors!