Someone was totally surprised on Christmas morning....TOTALLY. Like I mean Shock and Awe. I love it when a plan comes together. Nothing is more exciting to me than pulling off a great surprise.
This is Elder Son's "mom, are you serious, there's a cell phone in my stocking" face.....
This is PawPaw's hand in the right lower corner using his cell phone to make the now famous first call that enabled Elder Son's stocking to start "singing". And this is also the children who are looking to the left at their father in total disbelief that their big brother REALLY has a cell phone.
And this is Elder Son once again.....he still can't believe it.
These fun, exciting, broad smiles across the face moments with a teenager, as I'm learning, come less often than I'd like....but OH THE JOY of experiencing them first hand when they do!!!
2 comments:
OH what a priceless moment! Surprises are the best!!
I love the excitement on all three faces! What wonderful memory you have captured!
Post a Comment