Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Yes, it's lots of photos, but that's just a sign of a proud mama.

Baby Girl had one of her FINEST meets ever earlier this month in Birmingham.  Scoring some of her highest scores this year on almost every event!!!  Even making a personal best record on uneven bars...her big nemesis!  She amazes us daily at training in the gym and during her competitions....


VAULT:  Not her best event, but improving and that's all we can ask for....I know I wouldn't want to run full speed down a runway lane headed straight at a vault table.....but she does it, day in and day out.

Squeeze!!

Stay tight!  

Land it.... 

Oh man, I know, I know, I took a step on the landing.  

Always make time to discuss the gameplan with friends!


BARS:   An event she has struggled with for a couple of years, but she's getting stronger week by week and finally putting together a pretty clean and connected routine....and reaching her personal goals....so KUDOS to that!!

Mouting the uneven bars

Low bar work 

On to the high bar skill set

Pointed toes, straight legs, tight body 

ditto. nice. very nice Baby Girl.  

Beginning release move.  

BEAM:  Her favorite event.  Better known as the place where she ROCKS her routine.

A beauty to behold.  

Landing a leap.  

SOLID. I mean S.O.L.I.D. 

high jump on beam.  

see, isn't she a beaut?  

And here she is receving big high fives from Coach Devon....


and hugs from Coach Erin (former Alabama gymnast) for her stellar performance on that 3.9 inch beam!!  

WOW!!!  Look at that...the judges thought it was STELLAR as well....9.475!!! 
Way to go Baby Girl!  

FLOOR:  A chance to show off her strength and personality....and we all know she is full of that!

Beauty 

and Grace 

all tied up in a bow. 


And a WINNING SMILE!!   

Love that girl.


1 comment: