Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm here. Wherever here may be at the time you read this. Here, at home, washing piles of laundry. Here, on the road, taxi-service for all those non-drivers and their endless activities.  Here, on the football field, taking snapshots and cheering for the guys in red. Here, in towns all over the state, praying Baby Girl sticks it on beam, smiles big on floor, doesn't injure herself on vault, and God Bless her bar routine. :)

Here, still borrowing a computer here and there, whenever I find one and can steal a minute with it!

Here, still having laptop withdrawals. And my folders of photos! And Pinterest, Blogs, and Full Page e-mail withdrawals.

I promise, soon, pics and posts and stories galore. 

But for now, I have but one question to ask....

Does anyone know how to add an extra hour to the day? That would be a big help.    

No comments: