What? Are you kidding? You thought you'd find me in a pic of a yellow polka dot bikini? Never. Ever.
But I did get a new itty bitty baby lens for my camera. T-5 surprised me with it last week (thanks to a friend's advice) and I immediatelyhad to try it out....on whatever was available at the time. So enjoy, a photo of my vacuum and Sadie girl's eyeball.
That last one makes me kinda sad....seeing all the darker hairs on Sadie's snout and eye area bring the realization that she's not a spring chicken anymore.
Neither am I. Remind me not to take a picture of my eyeball.
2 comments:
:) awesome!! Please don't let T5 send the itty bitty teeny weeny bill to me. ;)
Thank you so much for my H3 versus! I love having to on the fridge to see and remind me constantly of His word...because I am always at the fridge :)
Post a Comment