Doesn't Allie look so pretty? She enjoyed us being outside!
The weather was beautiful in our hometown on Sunday, and after church and lunch, we took to the backyard for some family fun time, with a little punt practice thrown in the mix.
"oh, look, this should be exciting, riveting even,
the humans are going to play with that odd shaped ball today"
We practiced "rushing the punter"...
We practiced "shield your skull before you get kicked in the face"
"Seriously. Would you look at the picture right here below me.
I thought they were humans, but maybe they're monkeys."
We practiced "snapping"
Taking "good snaps"
As well as "bad snaps"
"Wait a minute. Wait just a minute. They are letting the old guy play?
This can't turn out well."
"Well, I'll be dang. Would you look at that...that boy can punt the ball."
"Of course, I loose all respect for him yet again as soon as he touches
that flea infested, hyper active, annoyance they refer to as the dog."
No comments:
Post a Comment