But first things first, I have to post the H3 verse to begin this new year....
"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh,
is anything too difficult for me?"
~ Jeremiah 32:27
Thus, the title of this post.
Go ahead, make a list, I dare you to find something, ANYTHING as he says, that is too difficult for Him?
Oh, honey, I know plenty of things that are too difficult for you and I. Believe me I fail at them daily. Big things and little things....too difficult for me. Prime example right here on the blogosphere....such a slacker.
But God, the one who created us, the very one:
~who made a whole lot of SOMETHING from absolutely NOTHING in just 6 short days ( I have a hard time making the beds much less the light for day and the light for night).
~who parted the Red Sea (I have a hard time parting my own hair.)
~who turned water to wine (I'm going to ask about that little trick when I get to heaven) :)
~who's wrath destroyed the city of Ninevah due to their unrepentant hearts (Lord I pray to never experience that wrath, but fear our country is headed down that path at breakneck speed.)
~who allowed 9 foot tall giant Goliath to be taken DOWN by one smooth stone from a little shepherd boy. (for all the naysayers out there who underestimate the underdog, when God is on your side, you are victorious, somehow, somewhere, in sometime.)
~who gave up his firstborn Son so we could live. Forever. With Him.
There are countless points to bring from the bible of things that were NOT TOO DIFFICULT FOR HIM.
There are countless points from each of our lives to share that proves that nothing is too difficult for him, He, the God of all flesh.
Take just a minute as you read this and list those personal moments in your head....thank HIM for them. NOTHING is too difficult for HIM.
Still struggling with issues? Aren't we all? Remember this verse, hide it in your heart....let His words, resound in you....Behold, HE IS THE LORD, the God of all flesh, is anything too difficult for him? The answer is an adamant no....so seek him with your difficulties....find answers in Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment