Friday, November 16, 2012

You NEED to make this....


.....and you can thank me later. :)

Seriously, it is the best and fun to let the kids help out in the kitchen....they will love getting to cut a cinnamon roll up into 8 pieces and throw them in a casserole dish! This is the easiest, yummiest, one dish wonder you can make on Thanksgiving morning if you're planning a late afternoon turkey meal, or great for Christmas morning, New Year's Eve, a family treat for the weekend, heck, I'd make it for an afternoon snack even, it's just good, people. That is all. Enjoy!

*Options....almonds were used int he photo above but pecans are obviously a great choice as well.  I usually only put nuts on 2/3 or the casserole, Baby Girl does not like nuts so I save room for her! I also use almond flavoring because that is what our family tends to LOVE, but again, vanilla is fine and I've used it before when we were out of almond flavoring.  And if you want, after baking and cutting a piece for your plate, you can drizzle on a little dab more of Golden Eagle Syrup, totally up to you.

Try it and let me know what you think!

No comments: