Short and sweet.
I try to relate our verse every month to situations/events/moments in life relevant to the time. Although, honestly, the Bible is relevant to your life each and every day, regardless of what the world puts forth, there is an answer in the B-I-B-L-E (sing it with me, "yes that's the book for me! I stand alone on the word of God, the B-I-B-L-E!").
For this month's H3 I chose a verse from the Old Testament....a reminder for today from long ago.
He changes the times and seasons;
He removes kings and establishes kings.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to those who have understanding.
He removes kings and establishes kings.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to those who have understanding.
~Daniel 2:21
Indeed, God is always in control....yesterday, today and forever. And we are but a fool to think otherwise.
No comments:
Post a Comment