Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Pinterest Success.

Over the weekend, I carved out some time to finally do something with a few of those hundreds of recipes I found on Pinterest. Seriously....that place is an amazing plethora of great ideas, the problem, I pin and pin and pin and then forget and forget and forget or don't have time, time, time. 

At any rate here are the latest Pinterest success stories at the House of Bowling.

Tomato Pie....the link said it was like the one served at Mary Mac's Tea Room in Atlanta.  I don't know if it is or not, I've never eaten there, but I do know it was YUMMY.



And here is a little of what was left our of attempt at the Wendy's frosty ice cream.  Only 3 ingredients and Baby Girl mixed it all up for us.  Turn on the ice cream freezer and wait for the magic.  Y'all...it tastes just like a Frosty.



Middle Child LOVES strawberry cake....plain ol' from the box, strawberry cake.  We usually make cupcakes and just don't ice them, he eats them like crazy.  When I saw this recipe for Strawberry Brownies, I knew he'd fall in love all over again. 



And to kick off AU football, WAR EAGLE (even with a loss, I love my tigers!), we had these nifty Auburn drinks for the game. The kids and even T-5 thought these were too fun!! We will definitely do these again, often!!


Now, on to try out the other 500 pins I've poked onto a cyberboard somewhere.....what have you tried lately?

No comments: