Hi. I'm a little under the weather, but after a shot in each hip, a night of very little ear pain, an improved ability to swallow again, a bowl of my mama's homemade tomato gravy over soft inside pieces of a biscuit, and beginning a round of antibiotics....I'm feeling much better. Come to think of it, even with a swollen throat, I could manage to scarf down mama's tomato gravy anytime.
I actually am posting today because I felt well enough to whip up a quick batch of golden goodness goodies for the weekend. Obviously, we are constantly making up new recipes and trying to use Golden Eagle in any recipe we find where it can be substituted....so today I give you something so simple, you can basically do it with your eyes closed, one arm tied behind your back, and with a kid hanging on your hip....heck, you can even drop the kid ont he counter and let them mix these goodies up.
Come on, you know you want too.... Why not? It takes maybe 15 minutes of your time and only 4 ingredients.
Hey, you can never go wrong with this duo:
Add in a little sugar and a few cups of cornflakes and VOILA:
Yum-O. Great little protein and grain snack for the kiddos, too. I'm not gonna lie though, I just make them because they are yummy yummy yummy. And quick and easy. Which is what I need after the last couple of days where it felt like some little troll had climbed in my ear canal and was poking me repeatedly, although at random, with an icepick for kicks.
Click for the link to the recipe over on House of Bowling Recipe Blog.
So, what are you waiting for? Go make a batch for your family this weekend and keep the icepick toting trolls at bay!
No comments:
Post a Comment