
Baby Girl won a spot in the pageant, 4th alternate, I know you're thinking what I'm thinking, she should have won the crown, the judges must have been blind. Oh, that's not what you were thinking? Well, it should have been. :) All jokes aside, she did great and we were so proud of her confidence and beauty....plus that sweet little (I've lost my side front top teeth) smile of youth.
And dare I even mention how dapper those brothers look? Elder Son in a bowtie...be still my beating heart! Kudos to me, the suit shop taught me how to tie a bowtie...that's REAL y'all. The guys also took stage the same night for the High School Campus Queen and King pageant. The contest itself was held a couple of weeks prior on a Sunday afternoon in an interview process with judges. Where I am happy to report, Middle Child smooth talked his way into receiving the highest award he could as a tender young 8th grader not eligible for the King title and septer....he pulled out 1st alternate, beating his older brother yet again!









No comments:
Post a Comment