Anyway, we usually spend Easter with my mother's side of the family, at one of my favorite childhood sleepover spots, my Granny Bunt's homeplace. However, this year we celebrated with my husband's mother's side of the family at his grandparents home. I knew the kids would enjoy getting to spend time with their great grandparents as well as their little cousins. We all enjoyed dyeing and then hiding the eggs for the much younger cousins......I anticipated this egg hunt phenomenon would be lost to my aging kiddos, and I was right.
But with a little help from pinterest, the egg hunt was reconstructed to better fit the needs of those older aged easter basket toting egg hunters. In fact, newfound traditions have been made, moments seared into our minds, along with lots of laughter shared.....all over a few dollar store finds to create a "glow in the dark" egg hunt. Which was fun, but the impromptu, find yourself an adult partner, "glow in the dark egg toss" was the cherry on top!!!
Below I have a few photos....flash on, flash off. And again, flash on, flash off. The glowing eggs were SO MUCH FUN....an idea I'm sure we will use again this summer for some nighttime entertainment.
Pretty cool experience executed with ease which left behind some rockin' memories!!!
3 comments:
This is awesome!!
Super cool!
Tutorial....please!
Post a Comment