She has been in her competitive season for several weeks now. It is a much harder level which requires many hours of training, several nights a week. This level is full of difficult skills at each event, Vault, Floor, Beam and Uneven Bars (still her big nemesis).
At any rate, I have been very proud of her and her accomplishments thus far. She placed 6th on vault in a meet at Orange Beach last month, 5th on beam in Montgomery, and her best competition came this past weekend in Birmingham, where she received 4th place medal for Beam.
I hope to have more photos on a post up soon...still trying to get pics situated from the dead laptop!
She is improving with each meet and keeping a positive attitude, and always putting forth the smile that makes her eyes twinkle...who could ask for anything more? :)
4 comments:
Oh wish I had known you guys were competing here in Bham. Would have loved to try to see you guys and of coarse see TB compete!!
Congratulations Tyner Beth!! Awesome job!! This pic makes me smile!!
Way to go Tyner Beth!
Darling picture !!! I wish I had known you were competing in Montgomery!! I would have been there !
xoxo Joy
Post a Comment